The PowerBeam models are available in two form factors:
• All-in-One Design: The Ubiquiti Research and Development team combined the radio and antenna to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The PowerBeam gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
• Dish Reflector Design: Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed™ technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the PowerBeam is extremely versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
• Uniform Beamwidth Improves Noise Immunity
• More Efficient Footprint
• Faster Processor Increases Performance
• Easy Assembly and Installation
Specification: Ubiquiti PowerBeam M5-400