Consistent Wireless Stability
Advanced 2.4 GHz powerful wireless connection with distance up to 10-15m.
Adjustable Power Saving
Adjustable 4-level Power Saving. It will be in sleep mode in 0.2s of inactivity.
Anti-slippery belt design provides with an enhanced grip to ergonomic and comfort fit.
2000 DPI 3-Level Adjustable
Adjustable resolution 1000/1600/2000 DPI.
5M Clicks Lifecycle
Extreme quality offer over 5 million clicks guaranteed.
On/Off Power Switch
Switch button on the back make this wireless mouse to perfect on-the-go companion.
8 gestures to perform selectable hotkey commands.
Posted : 1/9/2020 12:00:00 AM
Version : V2020.0109
Opreating System : Win2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 10
Instructions on How to download and install the driver properly:
- 1. Press “Download Driver” button to download the desired driver.
- 2. Save it somewhere where you will remember after download. We recommend that you save it on your desktop, so it will be easy to find.
- 3. Open the downloaded file.
- 4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- 5. When it’s successfully installed, please restart your computer.
- 6. After you have restarted the computer, connect the product to the PS/2 or USB or Audio port on your computer. Window will now recognize your product.
|Connection: 2.4G Hz|
|Operating Range: 10-15m|
|Ergonomic Design: Symmetric|
|Resolution: 1000/1600/2000 DPI|
|Report Rate: 125Hz|
|Buttons No.: 4|
|Receiver: Nano USB Receiver|
|Dimension: 108 × 64 × 35 mm|
|Weight: 67 g ( Batteries not included )|
|Battery: 1AA Alkaline Battery|
|System Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|